hearting-roibeard-always asked: Where do I need to go online to fill out a form to enter things (i.e. jellies, jams, etc.)

Visit our website, kystatefair.org, and you can download the Premium Book under the heading”Entries.” Look at that for information regarding the different contests offered. From there you will fill out the General Entry form http://www.kystatefair.org/entries/premiumbook/General%20Entry.pdf

Hope this helps!

Created on May 30, 2013


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s